PHP Web Developer Job in Ipswich
We are looking for a full-time Developer to join our in-house team in Ipswich. As a Developer, you will be using PHP, HTML,
Azexis is a web development specialist and manufacture Evance - a CMS (Content Management Software) and eCommerce cloud platform. You will be working with members of our team to design and build bespoke websites for our clients, create Evance Themes for our Theme Marketplace and evolve the Evance platform. You will learn and help to evolve EVML - Evance's template language.
You need to have experience with:
- Building maintainable and well structured HTML
- Building user-focused web applications in PHP and MySQL
- Object Oriented design patterns
- A strong commitment to quality and an appreciation for website and UI design
- An understanding of Ajax
It would be beneficial if you have experience with:
- APIs including an understanding of OAuth security
- Collaborating within a team or community on new techniques, technology and processes
- UNIX commands
You'll be working on:
- Building responsive websites whilst learning and utilising the Evance Theme Engine and EVML template language
- Evolving Evance core framework, Theme Engine and EVML template language.
- Building Evance Themes for our Theme Library
- Collaborating with colleagues across multiple disciplines to develop the Evance core platform
- Learning the latest web technologies and standards
- Fixing bugs fast and taking time to solve hard problems
- Documenting parts of Evance
- Collaborating with other designers and developers
Here's how to apply:
If you're the kind of person who would like to shape the future of the web with us, send an email to [email protected].
You must include:
- Your CV as a PDF.
- A cover letter addressed to Geoff Willings.
- A link to something you're proud of: your portfolio, code samples and/or Github account.